Real Estate transactions are as much an emotional investment as a financial one.
Buyers want the most and best house for their money; Sellers want the most and quickest money for their house.
But moving is much more than just a money thing – it’s a life and happiness thing. Relationships begin and end. Children are born. Loved ones die. Children grow up and leave home. Parents grow older and move back in with their children. Jobs come and go. Bank accounts wax and wane. Dreams and passions are pursued and extinguished all in time. In an ever-changing world, we move to adapt to life and maximize our success, whatever that may be.
As a REALTOR® and Attorney, I am dedicated to you achieving your goals & maximizing your success.
My hope is that in helping you buy, sell, or rent your next house, I help you move your life a step closer to where you want it to be.
I hope I help you |GROW|…
GROW |CONFIDENCE| \ˈkän-fə-dən(t)s, –ˌden(t)s\*
- A feeling or consciousness of one’s powers or of reliance on one’s circumstances
- Faith or belief that one will act in a right, proper, or effective way
- The quality or state of being certain
- A relation of trust or intimacy
- Reliance on another’s discretion
GROW |WEALTH| \ˈwelth also ˈweltth\*
- Abundance of valuable material possessions or resources
- All property that has a money value or an exchangeable value
GROW |FAMILY| \ˈfam-lē, ˈfa-mə-\*
- A group of individuals living under one roof and usually under one head
- A group of people united by certain convictions or a common affiliation
- The basic unit in society traditionally consisting of two parents rearing their children; also : any of various social units differing from but regarded as equivalent to the traditional family
GROW |HOME| \ˈhōm\*
- One’s place of residence
- The social unit formed by a family living together
- A familiar or usual setting : congenial environment; also: the focus of one’s domestic attention
GROW |SUCCESS| \sək-ˈses\*
- the fact of getting or achieving wealth, respect, or fame
- the correct or desired result of an attempt
- someone or something that is successful : a person or thing that succeeds
*Definitions adapted from: Merriam-Webster.com. Merriam-Webster, n.d. Web. 23 Jan. 2015. <http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/>